30 Underrated Candies You Should Know About
On 29th September 2016
We hope you love the products we recommend!
1. Kinder Bueno Milk Chocolates, which have a crispy cookie shell and a Nutella-like cream filling.
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $4.08.
2. Botan Rice Candy, a meltaway citrus candy that comes with a sticker in every box.
Get a pack of 12 boxes from Amazon for $14.80.
3. Matcha KitKats, which are possibly the ~best~ quirky flavor of KitKat.
Get a bag of minis from Amazon for $5.69.
4. Elite Popping Chocolate, a milk chocolate bar studded with ~pop rocks~.
Get a pack of 12 bars from Amazon for $22.50.
5. Mariannes, chocolate-filled mints that are a twist on the typical after-dinner mint.
All the way from Finland.
Get a bag from Amazon for $11.34.
6. Bubu Lubu, a Mexican confection consisting of marshmallow, strawberry jelly, and chocolate.
Get a pack of 24 from Amazon for $19.90.
7. Pocket Coffee, a bittersweet milk chocolate shell filled with sweetened espresso.
Three pieces = a full shot of espresso!
Get them on Amazon for $11.49 for a box of 18 or $49.64 for a case of 108.
8. Maramou Black Saltakirts, a chocolate bar chock full of salty black licorice.
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
9. Cherry Ripe, Australia’s first chocolate bar, made with dark chocolate, coconut, and cherry.
Get it from Amazon for $9.94.
10. GooGoo Clusters, the Nashville original combo of marshmallow, caramel, peanuts, and milk chocolate.
Get a box from Amazon for $31.97. Also available in pecan and peanut butter varieties.
11. Cadbury Crunchie, a classic British confection consisting of crunchy honeycomb drenched in milk chocolate.
Get a pack of 24 bars from Amazon for $16.89.
12. Peanut Chews, bites of chewy molasses studded with peanuts and enrobed in dark chocolate.
Get a pack of 100 from Amazon for $18.07.
13. Milka TUC, which combines the magnificence of Swiss milk chocolate with a Ritz-like cracker.
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $12.50.
14. See’s Chocolate Lollypops, the classic sucker for anyone who’s a sucker for chocolate.
Get a variety pack of 30 lollies from See's for $18.50. Check out all the flavors available here.
15. Abba-Zabas, taffy bars with a peanut butter center that get perfectly stuck in your teeth.
Get a pack of 24 from Amazon for $24.99.
16. Coffee Crisp, a KitKat for coffee-lovers.
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $10.95.
17. Meji Strawberry Chocolate, which perfectly blends milk chocolate and strawberry cream in a single bar.
Get a pack for 26 from Amazon for $4.95.
18. Pearson’s Salted Nut Roll, a Minnesotan nougat-and-peanut confection that’s just the right amount of sweet and salty.
Because the nougat is hidden in oodles of salty peanuts, you can easily pass it off as a granola bar. You're welcome.
Get a pack of 24 from Amazon for $23.99.
19. Awake Chocolate Caramels, which satisfy your sweet tooth and your need for caffeine.
Get six 10-count bags from Staples for $29.99.
20. Pineapple Lumps, which are chocolate-covered chews made with real pineapple.
A popular New Zealand treat!
Get a bag from Amazon for $13.71.
21. Caramello Koalas, Cadbury chocolate caramel treats that are ~almost~ too cute to eat.
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $9.76.
22. Torontos, Venezuelan chocolate-covered hazelnuts that are just as good as a spoonful of Nutella.
Get a box of 36 for $15.95.
23. White Rabbit, a Chinese candy that’s like a creamy Tootsie Roll.
Get a pack of six bags from Amazon for $15.97.
24. Cadbury Double Decker, a delightful mix of chocolate, crisped rice, and nougat.
Get a pack of three for $4.40.
25. Paleta Payaso, chocolate-covered marshmallows that smile back at you.
Get 10 lollies from Amazon for $7.98.
26. Beacon Fizzers, fizzy South African treats you can eat at room temperature or out of the fridge.
Get packs of 72 candies from Amazon for $35.86. Get cream soda here, grape here, orange here, and strawberry here.
27. Yorkie Raisin and Biscuit, a British chocolate bar filled with raisins and biscuit pieces.
Basically the perfect teatime chocolate.
Get a case of 36 cars for $39.93.
28. Ibarra Chocolate Tablets, which are slabs of chocolate
with cinnamon and coarse sugar you can eat plain or use to make Mexican hot chocolate. Get a pack from Amazon for $9.36.
29. Cocosette, a Venezuelan treat made of chocolate, wafers, and coconut cream.
Get a pack of 18 from Amazon for $23.98.
30. Cadbury Flake, a uniquely crumbly chocolate bar that’s particularly good when combined with ice cream.
Get a pack of 20 bars from Amazon for $16.10.