Furious Mom Claims Her 6-Year Old Daughter Choked On A Blue Face Mask That Was 'Cooked Inside McDonald's Chicken Nugget'

Posted by Sama in Bizarre On 6th August 2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Laura Arber bought chicken nuggets for her kids from McDonald's branch and was shocked to find disposable pieces of blue face mask cooked in at least 20 chicken pieces. The shocked mom took to the branch to complain about the bizarre incident. She said: "My little daughter just started choking and I put my fingers down her throat to loop it out there was just blue with the sick. I thought what on earth is this? I didn't even think it could be the chicken nugget but looked over at the box and all you could see was this blue coming out of another chicken nugget in the box of 20. And the mask is cooked into it, like a part of the mixture and it's clearly a mask. You can see the seam and how solid it is in there."

ADVERTISEMENT

#1

This furious mom claims her 6-year old daughter started choking on disposable pieces of blue masks that were cooked inside chicken nuggets which she bought from McDonald's.

Laura Arber said she made the discovery in at least two of the 20 nuggets she had bought for her children from the fast-food branch in Aldershot, Hampshire, on Tuesday (4 August).

Credit: Hampshire Live/BPM Media
ADVERTISEMENT
Follow ThatViralFeed

#2

Laura, 32-year old mom says she took her children to the fast-food branch to pick their order before heading back to enjoy the meal at home.

According to Laura, the moment her daughter ate the chicken piece she started choking on it.

Laura said: "My little daughter just started choking and I put my fingers down her throat to loop it out there was just blue with the sick. I thought what on earth is this?

"I didn't even think it could be the chicken nugget but looked over at the box and all you could see was this blue coming out of another chicken nugget in the box of 20.

"And the mask is cooked into it, like a part of the mixture and it's clearly a mask. You can see the seam and how solid it is in there."

Credit: Hampshire Live/BPM Media
ADVERTISEMENT

#3

After speaking to the manager on phone, Laura headed down to the back to get explanation for the bizarre incident an din return was told that the nuggets were not cooked on site. Laura said she did not receive an apology and was shocked that the restaurant did not stop serving nuggets.

Credit: Hampshire Live/BPM Media
ADVERTISEMENT

#4

Laura said: "And the worst thing was that they carried on serving them. Before I left I said: 'Are you going to keep serving them?' And they were carrying on serving them and that was the big thing for me.

"I just couldn't believe the way the management were handling it. What if I had walked out of the room and my daughter had choked? She could have died. It's a split second thing.

"And I am just thinking, we have just come out of a pandemic and there is a face mask in my child's chicken nugget."

A McDonald's spokesperson said: "We are very sorry to hear about this customer's experience. Food safety is of the utmost importance to us and we place great emphasis on quality control, following rigorous standards to avoid any imperfections.

"When the matter was brought to the attention of our staff, we apologised, offered a full refund and asked the customer to return the item so we could further investigate the matter and isolate the affected product."

Credit: Hampshire Live/BPM Media
ADVERTISEMENT