Huge Python Bit Off Teenager's Penis While He Was Sitting On The Loo

Posted by Sama in News On 10th September 2020
ADVERTISEMENT

This scary incident happened in Nonthaburi, central Thailand where a huge python attacked a teenager's penis while he was busy doing his business on the loo. The terrified kid had to slam the toilet door many times so that the snake let go of him. Luckily, he was treated at the hospital on time and only had to get only a few stitches and no real damage was done.

ADVERTISEMENT

#1

In a bizarre incident, a huge python bit off this teenager's genitals while he was on the loo. 

On 8 September evening, 18-year-old Siraphop Masukarat was doing his business while watching videos on his phone when he felt a sharp, burning pain in the worst possible part of his body. The boy jumped off the loo only to find a snake gnashing on the tip of his private part in the worst possible way. 

 

Credit: Newsflare
ADVERTISEMENT
Follow ThatViralFeed

#2

Siraphop had to repeatedly slam the toilet door on the snake so that he lets go of him. After getting free from the animal, Siraphop frantically ran out of the washroom with his trousers still at his ankle, leaving the snake behind who slithered his way back into the snake. 

Credit: Newsflare
ADVERTISEMENT

#3

Siraphop's understandably concerned mum managed to calm her son down while the paramedics made their way to the house, before rushing him to nearby Bang Yai Hospital to treat his gruesome wounds.

The treatment procedure included washing the wound with antibiotics to kill any bacteria and getting four painful stitches at the wounded part which must have hurt like crazy. 

Siraphop said: ''I was watching video clips on my phone when suddenly, I felt pain in my penis.

"I grabbed it and found a snake biting my genitals.

''I was shocked and stood up, which pulled the snake with me. I ran out of the bathroom, knocking the snake down by shutting the door.

''The doctor said my penis can be used as normal soon.''

 

Credit: Newsflare
ADVERTISEMENT

#4

Later animal handlers were called to Sirphop's home to capture the dangerous animal and they found the python still sitting in the loo, presumably waiting for his next victim to lash on. 

Thankfully, they were able to catch the four-foot-long creature before it could cause any more damage, using equipment to get it out and release it back into local woodland.

 

 

Credit: Newsflare

#5

Siraphop's mum, Sutapath, said she is still in shock about the incident: "I don't know how the snake got into my house. It could have been through the drain connected to the toilet.

"I know the snake really hurt my son but I'm relieved it was only a non-venomous python.

"If it was a cobra, he would be dead.

''He will be scared every time he goes to the toilet. But he's recovering well at the hospital and I'm thankful to the rescue volunteers for catching the snake.''

Credit: Newsflare
ADVERTISEMENT