Speaking to LADbible, a Tinder spokesperson said: "Your hotness and hot pics are welcome on Tinder. But, recently, we've heard some rumours which speculate quite the opposite, so we thought it might be a good time to clear some things up so that you can keep swiping, with your hotness intact.
"TINDER IS FOR:
• Feeling yourself - Tinder welcomes everyone: the bold, the brilliant, the hilarious and yes, all of you who are feeling yourselves too; we can guarantee that you will never be banned from Tinder for your looks
• Embracing being single - whether it's 'catching feelings' or linking up with global pen pals, being single is not a time to waste
• Personality - share your likes and dislikes through photos and the bio on your profile
• Connections - find someone who Stans for the same things as you, in order to build great connections
• Conversation - kick things off with talk of climate change, spilling the Tea on Game of Thrones or simply expressing your love for avocados
• Verification - take selfies for safety with 'Photo Verification' and get that all important blue tick, so your potential matches know you're the real deal
"TINDER IS NOT FOR:
• Nudity/Sexual Content - Less of the nudes and more of the nood-les (yum)
• Harassment - Let's leave the stalking to Joe Goldberg
• Hate Speech - Be kind with your words
• Scamming - Even the Royals are financially independent these days
• Impersonation - Be yourself, because there is no one else like you."