Mother Gave Baby Something To Make Her Sleep. Now She Is In Jail.

By Sughra Hafeez in News On 13th September 2015

#1 Just 17-month-old Jaslynn died of methadone overdose given by her own mother.

#2 May the soul rest in peace.

Follow On Google News

#4 Howell didn't inform the doctors that her child consumed methadone. Her near ones say she was aware about the risk of the drug. Still she gave it to her child.

Follow On X

#5 Howell at her child's grave. She told she will aware people about what she did.

#6 The same drug killed her boyfriend a few months before the birth of their daughter.